Chapter two THE EMPEROR From Magic Lies In You

today i wrote part two of magic lies in you enjoy the book Gracias !!!!!!!!!

→ THE EMPEROR 

Monday morning: life as a emperor penguin hi diary you will never believe what happened to me jack somehow i became a penguin for 100 days day 1 i found a ice crystal touched it it turned out to be a emperor penguin ice crystal instead of a power of ice or power of snow crsatyal now i have to find or make a igilo.

Day 10 i finished iglo and found other penguins and then one started chasing me around for some reason this life is weird then i got some fish and all they were tasty i guess then i sore tina looking for me i went over to her and jumped up and down then i remembered tina was scared of penguins for some reason and manly emperor penguins so she ran away.

Day 54 i was finishing building my penguin palace what a emperor penguin has emperor in its name and i have a kingdom then i saw tina and the others here for revenge from day 10 but my penguins had me covered and attacked we won da then we had a feast which was fun woo so the next 20 days i had so much fun that i fell asleep for them.

Day 84 i woke up and have been busy taking charge to wake all the other penguins up which took the whole day but when i was about to go to sleep tina came back and it happened all over again ug.

Day 100 i woke and was me outside of my fortress because the penguins kicked me out after they found out i was human but i made that fort so i burned it down but made sure none of the penguins got hurt then tina apologised 100 x 100 times i don’t know math so i don’t know  what itis (guys real life its 1000) 

The End 

Chapter 3 coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!